The safety of your vehicle is, in part, contingent on the state of your vehicle’s front and rear windshield. Keeping your vehicle’s windows clean, clear of frost and free of dangerous cracks and chips is vital to your ability to navigate and ride in comfort.
For general information about auto glass, check out these links:
- New Windshield Technologies to Get Excited About
- Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS) Calibration
- Windshields 101: Windshields vs. Auto Glass
- Windshields 101: What Makes Windshields Special
- The Science Behind the Dollar Bill Test
Auto Glass Repair
Chipped or cracked windshields are not just unsightly, they’re downright dangerous. That’s because during a crash, your windshield accounts for a great deal of structural integrity. That’s why it’s vital that vehicle owners repair their auto glass as soon as possible.
Glass Doctor technicians will advise you as to whether your windshield can be repaired, or if you need replacement when you receive your auto glass repair quote.
For specific information about auto glass repair, check out these links:
- Let's Talk Glass: Windshield Repair and Replacement
- How to Stop a Windshield Crack from Spreading
- Let’s Talk Glass: Cracks in Auto Glass and How to Handle Them
- How to Fix a Chip in Your Windshield
Auto Glass Replacement
Depending on the size of the damage of to your windshield, your vehicle may require auto glass replacement. There are many factors that affect the cost of windshield replacement, including the age of the vehicle and your vehicle’s insurance. No matter the cost, windshield replacement is often vital for the safety of your car.
Click through the links below to learn more about Glass Doctor auto glass replacement services:
- Front Windshield Replacement
- Auto Windshield Glass Replacement Cost
- How to Replace a Cracked Windshield
ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
ADAS or Advanced Driver Assistance Systems rely heavily upon a vehicle’s front-facing camera. If a windshield is replaced, it’s vital that the front-facing camera is still calibrated to be able to provide these systems with accurate information. A camera that’s off by as much as a couple of millimeters can cause a vehicle’s ADAS systems to think that it’s feet away from its intended target zone, causing dangerous driving conditions.
Learn more about Glass Doctor ADAS recalibration services.
How to Defrost Auto Glass
Defrosting your car’s windows doesn’t have to be a pain. Check out the links below to learn how to defrost auto glass quickly and safely:
- Frozen Car Windshield
- How to Get Ice Off Windshields Fast 女生的脚比男生的脚臭六倍女生的脚比男生的脚臭六倍,女主重生变娇媚体制18禁女主重生变娇媚体制18禁
- The Fastest Way to De-Ice Your Windshield
- Can You Pour Hot Water on a Frozen Windshield?
- Choose the Best Ice Scraper for You
Auto Glass Maintenance and Car Window Cleaning Hacks
Maintaining your vehicle’s auto glass isn’t limited to windshield repair and replacement. Keeping your auto glass clean and clear is just as important.
Learn how to keep the interior and exterior of your windshield clean with these car window cleaning hacks from Glass Doctor:
- How to Clean the Inside of Your Car Windshield
- How to Care for Your Windshield
- Fact or Fiction: Use Window Cleaner to Clean Auto Glass
- Fact or Fiction: You Need Special Glass Cleaner for Auto Tint
- Now Is the Time to Replace Your Windshield Wipers
Find Auto Glass Replacement and Auto Glass Repair Near Me
At Glass Doctor, we don’t leave the safety of our vehicles up to chance – and neither should you. Your local Glass Doctor is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help keep your car safe.
Call 855-603-1919 for 24/7 emergency service.